Our support providers will use all their expertise and experience to come up with what it takes to assist your lead the life of your choice.
Thus, to help you achieve and support these goals, our support workers would connect you with mentoring, support and care packages, either in group or one to one settings. While doing so, they will take into account your lifestyle, the priorities and the objectives of your life, your preferences and even your socioeconomic background.
This will help our caregivers to come up with support plans that will help you achieve your goals and live a life of self esteem, dignity and as much independence and as possible.
- Participating in various community events
- Visiting local libraries and recreational centres, music & sporting events, fest, films, theatres and operas, and other recreational and fun activity centres.
- Socialising with the others in a group
- Visiting places in a group
- Learning & developing new skills
- Applying for a job, and the likes