Your Automatic Choice of Disability Support & Care Provider In Adelaide, SA
Based in Adelaide, SA United Spark Disability Services is next to none, when it comes to offering support and care services to people with mobility issues or impairments. We have always been driven by the philosophy of assisting everyone lead a life of their choice with self esteem, dignity and as much autonomy as possible.
Our dream has always been to see these individuals happy and content with their life.
Why Choose United Spark Disability Services – and no one else?
The service we offer is not merely our profession. It’s our commitment and moral & social responsibility to assist these individuals in every possible way. And our support workers in Adelaide, SA will always carry this legacy. They are professionals, but with a humane and affectionate touch, and that makes all the difference.
They would leave no stone unturned to see people live a happy and healthy life and be 100% content.
What services do we offer?
The customised support and care service that we offer include assistance with:
- In Home Support
- Supported Independent Living (SIL)
- Respite Care
- NDIS Housing
- Social And Community Participation
- Individual and Group Activity
- Positive behaviour support
- Community Nursing Service
What are the USPs of our Support Service in Adelaide, SA?
- Our experience has taught us what it takes to assist people overcome their restrictive issues and lead the life of their choice
- All our support workers are highly trained and qualified to extend the custom support needed.
- We are friendly and cordial and will even assist people deal with the funds properly.
- We are flexible and even deliver 24×7 support and care should people need it.