Therefore, at United Spark Disability Service, we have a team of extremely professional, caring & compassionate nurses. They would seamlessly blend a humane touch in their professional approach while nursing these individuals and address their complexities.
We serve out of the belief that these individuals should never ever feel deprived and helpless and must receive incontinence support as and when needed.
- Wound & Incontinence Management
- Functional Impairment Management
- Blood Sugar & Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Catheter Management
- Monitoring of Vital Signs
- Medication Management
- Palliative Care
- Dementia Care and Management
- Respiratory Support
- Life Support Device Management
- Ventilator Management
- Feeding Tube Management And more